With the BERNINA 700 you can embroider at the highest level
- Extra large embroidery area for large embroidery designs
- Precise placement of your embroidery designs
- Embroider even longer thanks to the jumbo bobbin
- Flawless and brilliant embroidery results
- Enjoy full comfort
Plenty of space for large embroidery projects
- Extra large embroidery area
- Create beautiful endless embroidery designs
- Create embroidery designs with sizes up to 400 x 210 mm
Three embroidery frames are already included in the standard accessories and the optionally available Midi embroidery frame is also compatible with the B 700.
Embroider even longer
- Thread without removing the frame
- Easy to operate spool from the front
- Multiple spool holder with space for 15 threads included
The jumbo bobbin holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins, allowing you to embroider with fewer interruptions.
Absolutely precise motif positioning
- Place your embroidery design exactly
- You no longer need a template
- Beautiful results in a short time
Thanks to the precise placement, you will always be able to place your motif perfectly – even if the fabric is clamped at an angle.
Edit embroidery patterns as you wish
- Change the order of the stitch pattern combination
- Group & ungroup
- Undo & Redo
You can easily undo or redo changes when editing a design or change the sewing order.
- Curved letter effects
- Determine the embroidery density yourself
- Combine letters with embroidery
Choose from 320 built-in embroidery designs and 18 embroidery alphabets, plus a built-in monogram set.
Choose your favorite color
- Colorful designs made easy
- Create favorite color palette
- Embroider your project in the most beautiful colors
With the color wheel you can choose from over 400 patterns and adjust this to your favorite shade before you start embroidering and sewing.
Comfort at the push of a button
- Lower thread up function
- Achieve flawless results
- Lower thread is pulled up automatically
With the bobbin-up feature, the machine lowers and raises the needle, bringing the bobbin thread to the surface of the fabric so it can be knotted by hand. For clean results.
Ask the built-in advisor
- Embroidery consultant answers your questions
- Easily toggle between mm and inches
- Compatible with: EXP, DST, PEC, JEF, PCS, SEW, XXX
The embroidery advisor and the integrated tutorial will assist you in selecting stabilizer, needle size and needle type to match your fabric
- Thread removal made easy
- No manual sewing on the top
- Get perfect results every time
Cutting connecting stitches can be set depending on pattern properties. After cutting, the end of the thread is pulled down – for clean results at the top.